Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whio Weather

Latest News About Whio Weather, whio weather, dayton daily news, weather, vho, weather channel, Whio, Weather


Applications and games for Android listed on this site are the Android Market. You can download and install directly from the Android Market for Android phones © 2009 - 2010 AndroLib.com |. Home | New Blog | RSS | | | Market Stats | Credits | House Of Palm | 0.063 sec | - The weather observatory WHIO (source: www.androlib.com)

Observatory WHIO-TV is a television station in Dayton, Ohio. It broadcasts on channel 7 (41 digital) and is a subsidiary of CBS. In 2009, observatory WHIO-TV ranked as the # 1 CBS affiliate in the United States. [1] and May 2009 The Nielsen Company appointed observatory WHIO-TV News Center 7 as the number one rated newscast in the country. WHIO Observatory.

Severe thunderstorms moved across the southern two thirds of the Miami Valley and they were certain serious! I managed an estimated 65mph gust at my home in northern Montgomery County. I also saw a beautiful descent from the cloud base at about a mile to my north and just after this happened, the power is out for three hours and a tornado warning was issued for Clark County . I lost all the videos because of the blackout, but my friend who lives in Athens, OH was nice to snap a few shots from the radar NWS website. I would also like to thank the webmaster NWS Wilmington for sending me the last two screenshots of Tuesday night's severe weather.
Whio Weather News Video


No comments:

Post a Comment